View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #1215
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 282867 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Bull**** on parade!
Had to (sadly) rep that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Calling for the Pink Soap with the Texans 4-1?

Come on, man.
Well, to be fair, Kubiak lost me in the 2009 season and has never won me back. I've tried to bite my tongue and bide my time, but I just don't see a good head coach when I see Kubiak. I see a good offensive coordinator and a crappy head coach. Furthermore, I think this team had the talent to be in the Super Bowl last year (TBD this year - mainly OL), but I have no faith that Kubiak can get them there.