View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #1200
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

People need to calm down...we got our doors blown off...it happens...see SF against Minny a few weeks back. You're not going to win them all in this league..its too tough.

I should go out to my car right now and make sure my radio is off of sports radio....gonna be alot of cliff jumpers on tommorrow...

I can hear it now..."we'll be lucky to win 2 more games the rest of the season!!!!"
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote