View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #1188
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114277 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Bull**** on parade!
I don't think I've ever seen that kind of language out of Doc before. But I totally get it.

It'll be interesting to see how (if) they bounce back from this embarrassment.

I have to agree with Matrix, the loss of Cush had much more of an impact to the defense than the loss of Schaub (or A.J.) had to the offense.