Thread: Reliant's Turf
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #9
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 205022 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant's Turf

From the Official Packers Texans Game Thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I was saying...........everyone's slipping.........something wrong with the field?........wet.....or separated???
Quote:
The field doesn't look like it's been replaced for this game. It's all chopped up.
Quote:
Look at that field..........there's clumps all over......
Quote:
The same thing that I noticed the last home game I attended. The 50 yd line logo was not even freshly remarked, let alone the grass replaced. When I checked, I confirmed that the field was not replaced. Looks like the same thing for all things MNF. The grass doesn't seem firmly rooted......hundreds of loose clumps. I even wonder if the grass was watered recently by rain through the open roof or manually.
Quote:
Before it's over, it will have been responsible for lots of players coming out of this game BANGed up.
Quote:
Hmmmmmmm...It costs $30,000 dollars to change the field out.
Quote:
That's taking less than 50 cents out of each ticket sold each game.

Last edited by CloakNNNdagger; 10-15-2012 at 03:09 PM.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote