View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #139
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
BU BU BU BUT KUBIAK IS A GURU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
We get it. You don't like Kubiak, and you think his offensive play calling and preparation is overrated. You have some valid points in my opinion, but you don't need to keep pounding that point in. I understand the whole history thing, but up until this game we've played the kind of football that Kubiak wants to see and we have won games under his methodical approach whether it's right or wrong.

You're not going to gain any followers by continuing to try and prove this at this point though. Let time show the results as we have another 10 games to see what Gary can do with this offense.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote