View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #971
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
why did schaub throw the ball into th ground there was no pressure.. wtf at this loser that people defend here everyday..

i never understand why everyone here is so against seeking another option year in year out..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
This throw away by Schaub is sickening me. Alright, you drew up a screen and it isn't there, I get that. But there has to be a backup plan. Pressure was not there yet. Move out, let AJ or OD get open and take a chance. We are down 18 in the 3d quarter damnit.
We need a playmaker at QB. Schaub is just an immobile stiff. Can't scramble for anything or make things happen with his feet to buy more time.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote