View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #952
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
why did schaub throw the ball into th ground there was no pressure.. wtf at this loser that people defend here everyday..

i never understand why everyone here is so against seeking another option year in year out..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
This throw away by Schaub is sickening me. Alright, you drew up a screen and it isn't there, I get that. But there has to be a backup plan. Pressure was not there yet. Move out, let AJ or OD get open and take a chance. We are down 18 in the 3d quarter damnit.
We need a playmaker at QB. Schaub is just an immobile stiff. Can't scramble for anything or make things happen with his feet to buy more time.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote