View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #967
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251514 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

I'm out too. I know the attitude of many will be "Well, what did you expect? a perfect season?" and to them I say go **** yourselves. Of course I didn't expect a perfect season. I had no doubt that we would lose eventually. Probably 3-5 times this season depending on how things shake out. I did not expect them to go on national television and show the entire country that they're a bunch of bitches who can't even hang in there with a decimated Green Bay team. I'm embarrassed of them and how they've fallen apart tonight. Conner Barwin needs to have his butt pushed down the depth chart for that idiotic move on the FG. Manning I don't even know what to say. Throwing punches at the bottom of a pile in front of a ref at an opponent who is wearing a helmet. What's wrong with that idiot?

The Texans are getting the beat down they deserve tonight.