View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #895
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

The Texans are losing their composure and have pretty much blown this game. I think we all know where this is going. I'm not saying they aren't deserving these flags so I don't want anyone to think that. I think this crew calls games very, very close. We had issues with them in the past. Referee Jerome Boger has ****ed over the Texans before and he will again. I don't think he was needed tonight because they didn't come out ready to play anyway but he calls very ticky-tack stuff and that just made it worse in the first half.