View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #691
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
The same thing that I noticed the last home game I attended. The 50 yd line logo was not even freshly remarked, let alone the grass replaced. When I checked, I confirmed that the field was not replaced. Looks like the same thing for all things MNF. The grass doesn't seem firmly rooted......hundreds of loose clumps. I even wonder if the grass was watered recently by rain through the open roof or manually.
That's pathetic. What the heck is going on then? Is the crew just not taking care of the field the way they are supposed to? I mean I just find that totally unbelievable but in this case, the eyes don't lie. I see exactly what you are seeing; I am just dumbfounded by it.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote