View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #64
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This. Let me repeat. THIS!

I'll never forgive him for what he did the playoff game when he was playing for us. And I hope he gets decleated every time he gets the ball.
For me it isn't about what he did in that playoff game. It was the multiple seasons of him muffing those punts, dropping balls, and his lack of evolvement as a receiver. You could tell the guy just never seemed to have the focus for an NFL player that wants to become a big time player. He seemed perfectly happy making his big play every 4 games or so with a KR here and there. He just always came off as a knucklehead to me. Him screwing up so badly in the playoffs wasn't surprising, but truly was the icing on the cake for the disappointing play he always displayed here. And then having to hear from people that apparently grew up with him and hearing them tell me what a knucklehead he was for real just put my disdain for him over the top. I'm just waiting for him to screw up big time on the Ravens.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote