View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #568
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This is my last reply to this nonsense you created:

You could have skipped posts, you chose to condescend. Own your trash talking problem, Jen.

Oh look: We're still down 14 now.

I'm still pissed, too. Can I be? Will you let me, Madame Commissioner of Fandom?
I guess one comment on the mob mentality of the angry fans with pitchforks without getting poked by one. I'll stop now...resume Mr. Angry McAngersonbritches time.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote