View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #549
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Glad you can discern my motivations. I'm using this thread to feel superior, because it's SERIOUS. BUSINESS.

What's with the stick up your arse re: moi? Get glad in the same pants you got mad in.
This is my last reply to this nonsense you created:

You could have skipped posts, you chose to condescend. Own your trash talking problem, Jen.

Oh look: We're still down 14 now.

I'm still pissed, too. Can I be? Will you let me, Madame Commissioner of Fandom?