View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #52
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
40% chance of rain tomorrow...so more than likely closed.

I don't understand why we have a retractable roof to begin with if it's never open.
The roof is retractable because of the same reason we still run our AC in October: we live in a subtropical climate. Trust me, I love the Reliant roof open, but, when it's open, and it's above, say, 50 degrees, and the sun is out, Reliant Stadium is unbearable.

The nature of where we live.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote