Thread: 5-0?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #31
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5-0?

I maybe biased, but watching the Ravens Cowboys game this week gave me confidence that we are significantly better than the Ravens. The Ravens defense is just not as scary as it used to be and Flacco is Flacco. I'd say that the only thing the Ravens are better at is Special teams (ugh, Jacoby is better than what we've got right now).

I'm also not that convinced that the Falcons are as great as their record shows. They have struggled against the Raiders and Carolina, both teams that are not all that great. I do think SF is the best team in the NFC and have been dominant in most of their games.

Only time will tell, that's why they play the games, but my guess is that the Falcons are going to hit a few game losing streak, and SF will have a better record at the end of the regular season
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote