View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #57
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Leach I all for. Pollard I'm happy to see his success. Jacoby I got nothing for.
So very much this.

Pollard could be mouthy but he frequently backed it up on the field. Anyone who doesn't recall Leach's value wasn't paying attention.

Jacoby took so much and gave very little. The playoff boneheadedness was the final straw and I'm even more annoyed now that he's decided to start paying attention in class somewhere else.

He did have Pollard-like hands though. 31 used to drop stuff that hit him in the hands too.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote