Thread: 5-0?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #18
Kgbmedic
M1 Tanker

Rep Power: 4499 Kgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respectedKgbmedic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5-0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
This mental concept of going 1-0 each week and not worrying about the schedule seems to be working. We will not go 16-0 this year, but each win puts us ahead in the playoff season scheduling. That Patsies game is going to be a very important game in that regard.
Why not I say, it isn't like it is impossible. I perfer to be optimistic about it. The narrative works better as undefeated Texans. At least in my world, during this season it does.
Kgbmedic is offline   Reply With Quote