View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another Potential Set of Rules Which May Impact the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
tackling/hits & blocks above the shoulder and below/around the knee should be outlawed.

The modern nfl helmet has been weaponized and players are just much bigger and faster now than players of the past.

The nfl must adopt/evolve the rules in order to keep up with athletic evolution.

I dont agree with a lot of stuff goddell has done, but this is one rule that needs to be implemented.

The game will be better for it.
I almost agree. I think that you should be allowed to tackle below the knee, but not block.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote