View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #130
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Let's see how we fare vs the Packers, Ravens, Bears and Patriots before talking championship.
Nah, I think I'll enjoy things now and for the remainder of the season, and think about what could be instead of waiting until things are almost finished and looking back and thinking how much fun it should have been.

And if there's a disappointment or three along the way, well, I'm pretty sure I've got the cojones to deal with it instead of getting pissed at the world for my lot in life.