View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #129
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Despite some of its obvious shortcomings, this is the best team the Texans have ever fielded, and it's one of the best teams in the NFL right now. And in a weak division to boot. Although we realistically have no reason to complain some of us still do. For my part it's not meant to aggravate, it's just keeping a level head. Many many years of Houston sports fandom has bread into my soul a sense of foreboding, and as much as that sucks, it’s just the way it is.
Yeah I too have that sense of foreboding. We are not a city with a dominant team over time. Enjoy this season while we have it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote