View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #128
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
My point is, why can't we just relax and accept the fact that we're a great team instead of having the insipid debate about whether Kubiak should be fired? Of course we should take it game-by-game.

And, frankly, I say bring it on to the Packers, Ravens Bears and Pats. We can hang.

I'm tired of all the hand-wringing by the fans.
I agree that it is ridiculous to talk about firing Gary Kubiak. I certainly don't agree with that. And I'm not hand-wringing. I just haven't seen this team do enough yet to have a lot of confidence that we should be talking about championship run, as was in the other post. I am looking forward to tonight's game to see how we do.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote