View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #53
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80130 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
I heard of Ike and that it was a big one. I could be wrong but I always thought Katrina was mentioned a lot was cuz the death toll was so high. I didn't know that re: mentioning it all of the time on TV...why do they do that?

I'd probably feel the same if I was from Texas. I only like them cuz the wife does...I may have to try to get her on board the Texan train
The death toll was so high because the people of New Orleans were too stupid to heed the warnings to leave their crappy city. Then it increased because their city is full of criminals. They mention Katrina because we are all supposed to feel bad for people who live off welfare who can't help themselves out of any situation since they're so used to the US government supporting them.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote