View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #126
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Let's see how we fare vs the Packers, Ravens, Bears and Patriots before talking championship.
My point is, why can't we just relax and accept the fact that we're a great team instead of having the insipid debate about whether Kubiak should be fired? Of course we should take it game-by-game.

And, frankly, I say bring it on to the Packers, Ravens Bears and Pats. We can hang.

I'm tired of all the hand-wringing by the fans.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote