View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #50
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

The Saints are my second hated team behind the Tacks only because of how much I hate the state of Louisiana and most of the coon-asses that live there. Their fan base is annoying and generally classless and their SB win is tainted by their pay for injury play. The Katrina thing is ridiculously overblown by the fact that crap hole New Orleans is still rebuilding while other cities like Houston got hit by a hurricane yet we are somehow able to take care of it without flooding other cities with crime and asking the government for hand outs for years afterwards.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote