View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #14
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Texans Control Early: Aaron Rodgers Not a Good Come-from-Behind QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Nice statistical find and all, but I'm sorry Rodgers is a freaking animal. I respect his abilities far to much to let any stat like that effect how quickly I think he can come back on a team.

I do agree that if the Texans can hold him off for like two scores in the 4th though, that he'll have a really hard time pulling it off against us. That has everything to do with the dominance of our defense and having the best player in the NFL in Watt putting in work then it does as far as looking at any history with Rodgers in these situations.

Either way, good thread and a decent discussion to have as far as the match up goes. Rep is on your way partner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Rodgers is an excellent QB, and can explode the scoreboard at any time. This can't come from behind idea just isn't right. For now, he doesnt' have all his targets and his line isn't playing well, so we can beat him. But I would never underestimate Rodgers as a QB.
I believe that we will beat the Packers. But rather than worrying about Rodgers' ability to come back or not come back from behind, I would be more focused on the Texans staying ahead by a "healthy margin. I say this because, at this time, there honestly has to also be a question as to Schaub's ability to come back from behind in a scenario of a 4th quarter deficit.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote