View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #125
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Good grief, people.

I was harder on Kubiak than anyone a couple of years ago, and I said that if he ever led us to the playoffs, I'd back off. I've kept my word, and don't call for his firing as much as I used to.

Yes, I still think he's a mediocre coach, but, at this point, I'm just enjoying the ride.

And, let's be real: this is Wade's team. Kubiak is a head coach in name only. When this team wins a championship, Wade will be the one getting most of the glory.

Regardless, let's just enjoy being 5-0.
Let's see how we fare vs the Packers, Ravens, Bears and Patriots before talking championship.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote