View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #124
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
And, let's be real: this is Wade's team. Kubiak is a head coach in name only. When this team wins a championship, Wade will be the one getting most of the glory.
Yup - Wade's offense is awesome isn't it? Wade needs to consider firing his special teams coach in the offseason if he doesn't improve the unit. Wade made some poor choices in last years draft with Brandon Harris & Roc Carmichael. Guys can't even see the field. What wastes of draft picks. Wade needs to run his scounting department better. /sarcasm

No doubt, Wade IS the difference from this team being a stuck-in-the-ditch 8-8 club to a playoff team. Wade DID turn the defense from embarrassing to a thing of beauty. Wade DOESN'T run the team though. Wade is to defense what Kubiak is to offense. I'm a Wade fan. He's the last piece that made the team I cheer for go from just better than the Lions & Raiders to as good as the Ravens & Patriots.

Make no mistake though: This is Kubiak's team - for better or worse.
Exascor is offline   Reply With Quote