View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #23
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I blame Joe Texan of this is a loss.
I blame you for believing in peter pan,

We got a football game and that is that

Supersticion or Superbowl i choose to believe the latter. Yall can sit and wait on your neatly typed thread by your supersticios Shark (which he does a real nice job)
But snooze you lose

I been here since you were still a spot on the ceiling and if you for any reason think that I would jynx the Texans you need to get that checked. It would be your fault for bringing that up so wear that crown proudly and get back in your cage we got a game to play

Go Texans