View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #46
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Not sure what you mean by "done thing" but for this old football fan, my third most hated team is the Saints! Titans #1, Cowboys #2, and Saints #3, and they are slowly moving up to #2 spot. As much as we hate to admit it, at least the Cowboys SB wins were legit.
For example...it's the done thing to dislike the packers if you're a bears fan or the Patriots if you're a Jets fan etc. I know the Texans really dislike the Titans but I just wanted to know if the Saints are also a huge rival because of their geographical location or because of past games etc. How come you don't like the saints?