View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #45
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
The Steelers never betrayed our fan base. They only did to our fan base what they were supposed to do.

I even still root for the Cowboys over the Titans.
Same here!! I make it easy on myself though. The only time I watch the Titans or Cowboys is when they play the TEXANS!! I watched Jeff Dunham Thursday night, and the only time the Cowboys are on my TV screen for any length of time is when I'm channel surfing FF news. I just don't see any reason to ruin my day by watching either team if I don't have to.

For LondonTex. Not sure what you mean by "done thing" but for this old football fan, my third most hated team is the Saints! Titans #1, Cowboys #2, and Saints #3, and they are slowly moving up to #2 spot. As much as we hate to admit it, at least the Cowboys SB wins were legit.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote