View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Texans Control Early: Aaron Rodgers Not a Good Come-from-Behind QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Rodgers is an excellent QB, and can explode the scoreboard at any time. This can't come from behind idea just isn't right. For now, he doesnt' have all his targets and his line isn't playing well, so we can beat him. But I would never underestimate Rodgers as a QB.
It goes for pretty much any QB or any team out there.

Do I feel more confident playing certain teams than others, sure, but I'll never underestimate the power of a 10 minute streak of a hot offense.

Looking forward to the game tonight, I think it'll be close, VERY close