View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #44
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

First off, any fan that cheers that injury has gotta be a bit sick! I would like to think those types of fans are in the minority...
Secondly, I'm not too familiar with all the NFL rivalries...I know about some of the main ones but not all. When I got my wife to go thru the team pickin' process she ended up rooting for the Saints as she likes their Uniforms and fleur de lis and she likes Brees. I've developed a liking for them as they are her team, in a different conf and also after watching 'Americas game' when they won the SB. Also the whole Katrina thing left me with a soft spot for the area in general... at the same time I'll always have a spot in my heart for NY after 9/11 in the same way some folk have a soft spot for London after the 7/7 bombings we experienced. Also, my brother is a huge Giants fan and the Giants were one of my favourite teams when I first got into NFL, the first jersey I ever owned was a Giants jersey. (I also owned a Patriots Jersey which I wore when I met Ray Lewis, Nate Solder and Steven Jackson in London ...I have since sold that jersey as I settled on Texans as my team and felt dirty wearing it lol...every time I look at the photo of me with Ray Lewis it'll be a constant reminder of my confusion over which NFL team to follow when I first started out....I digress, Anyway, that aside, I wanted to know..is it the 'done thing' for a Texans fan to have a soft spot for the Saints or the Giants