View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #17
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Might have been rule of cool.

Or it could have been a look how big my..... errmm 'wallet" is thing.
The roof seemed to be open more often pre-Ike (excluding the Ike season of course). I don't know if there were complaints about the sun, wanting more crowd noise, or if that's just the way the weather went, but I want to see some blimp shots of inside the stadium in primetime.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote