View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #14
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 with trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hunter & Woods gone in first. Williams's stats compare to Marcus Davis. You'd have to give a first probably for Williams & Patterson. I like Wilson but like Davis upside better and not interested in Dobson. Allen gets total yardage but minimal avg. I'm not interested in him and have not watched.

So imo you use your first on Terrance Williams or your second on Patterson & I will not do that as of now.

If you compare 2012 to this years WRs at this time of year (not knowing how draft went) I take 2012 as better group.
A couple other WR's you guys might want to look at are Cobi Hamilton and Quinton Patton. I also noticed that Conner Vernon from Duke has been slowly moving up the prospect charts as well.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote