View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012   #11
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
You Late
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
I'm ok with that, but I'm not taking shots at folks tho.
Not sure why this has become a competition this season. Shark has been starting these for several seasons.

Anyway, they are going to get merged. Yes JT you got your thread up a couple minutes earlier and the thread reflects that. I used Shark's title because it will be easier to search later.

Go Texans