Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #92
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't seen anything wring with Andre by the way. Before the game me and another poster (sorry I can't remember who it was to give proper credit) mentioned how we thought cromartie matched up well with Andre.

Cromartie can more than keep up with him speed wise, and he has the size and athleticism to challenge him for balls that are thrown his way. Cromartie would likely struggle to guard a guy like Martin who can change direction on a dime because his stride isn't as long.

As far as the drops go, andre has dropped a few catchable balls in his career. He always has. That is not new. That's not to say it's a problem, but he just drops a few easy ones every now and then.

I dint have a huge problem with any if our wrs so far. I couldn't see all the routes against the jets, but it seemed like we were running a bunch of vertical routes, or routes that were designed to go over ten yards.

I would have liked to have seen kmart used more as a short passing option like the patriots use welker. Even if he only gets 3-5 yards it still has it's purpose.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote