View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #121
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
For the record, GP did change his stance to some degree in the off season. He hated Rick SMith for a long time, and really stuck up for him quite a bit when I was criticizing some of the moves in the off season. He did to some degree with Kubiak, but like Hookem and a few others, I think some just don't like Kubiak's style all the time. I think a lot of you guys are giving him to much grief, because he is passionate on the board. We're all big time fans man. Otherwise we wouldn't be here discussing these things. Know whatta I mean!!
That's what I was saying; people have differing opinions. People who don't agree with Kubiak aren't necessarily haters, "supporters" aren't just mindless koolaid sippers. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. But, I guess my opinion is invalidated now since GP has a different one and has stopped reading my posts.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote