View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #119
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123766 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Just goes to show that while you're interested in sharing your opinion, you're not interested in changing it or paying attention to other's
For the record, GP did change his stance to some degree in the off season. He hated Rick SMith for a long time, and really stuck up for him quite a bit when I was criticizing some of the moves in the off season. He did to some degree with Kubiak, but like Hookem and a few others, I think some just don't like Kubiak's style all the time. I think a lot of you guys are giving him to much grief, because he is passionate on the board. We're all big time fans man. Otherwise we wouldn't be here discussing these things. Know whatta I mean!!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote