Thread: Must Win vs GB
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #44
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Must Win vs GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
We absolutely MUST win this game if we want any chance at going undefeated into our bye week.

Seriously... Lets circle the damn wagons and show the nation we can move on from losing Cush and put a whoopin on them cheese heads. Right now... It doesnt get much more important than this game coming up right now.

GO TEXANS!!!!!!

I disagree that this is a must win game. It's arguably the toughest team we have faced, but a must win?? GB is 2-3, even though they should be 3-2, but if that is the case every game is a must win game.

If we lose this game and it's rather close I don't think it is a big deal at all. THe Texans will have to lose eventually. Losing sometimes wakes a team up. Not that we need it really, but I don't think that a loss to the Packers is some major downfall to where it's a "must win."
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote