Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #79
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
andre has been done as a elite receiver 2 years ago.

He's been skating by on reputation alone the past couple years.
Wow. Two years ago?? You bash Schaub and now AJ?

I'm starting to wonder if you're really a fan of this team, and I've never said that to another member. I know you're new, so I'll hold off, but suggesting that AJ has been done as an elite guy for two years is something that only someone would say who barely follows the Texans. AJ looked awsome last season when he was healthy and the season before he looked damn good and played hurt the majority of the season.
Texecutioner is online now   Reply With Quote