View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #99
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Longhorns Football - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post

But how much fun for all the UT haters in our midst. You guys enjoy this one. The Texas Longhorns will return. Unfortunately, I can't even pretend to know exactly when.
THis last part is pretty funny Mojo. It sounds to me like you don't allow yourself to get so emotionally invested into the Horns anymore like I used to. I always expect this kind of thing at any moment with Mack at the helm, so luckily it doesn't chap my hide the way it used to. The only time it does is when everything is going so well like it was when Muschamp was here and Mack's ineptitude screws it up. A lot of people over looked how bad Mack Brown was in that Big 12 championship game a few years ago in McCoy's last season here where Mack almost completely blew the game at the end with the worst clock management I had ever seen in my life. It put the kicker in the worst "clutch" type of situation and I was so happy that the poor kid didn't blow it, but I wouldn't have blamed him if he did. Mack is awful. Always has been. I always have wondered how many trophies and Big 12 championships the Horns would have if Stoops and Mack were swapped around?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote