1) I know you are a huge fan of Williams, but I just dont see anything special in the guy. Dont get me wrong, I dont think he will be a bad player or a bust, but I dont think he will really upgrade the line. Picking 32 does limit our options though
. I am fine with the pick.
2) Heck yeah on Minter. Kid could be a stud.
2) I am still not sold on Jordan, but apparently I am the only one who thinks so. He is athletically gifted, but his height worries me. At 6'6" or 7" he is going to have a hard time getting around that corner with leverage.
2) Sold on Wager. Should be a solid RT for years.
3) Davis is a project. All the athleticism in the world, but he still looks raw on the field. At this point, I want a more sure fire receiver. We have projects in Posey and Jean. If we are to invest in a receiver, I want to go top notch. However, it is the 3rd round. Cant get too picky, and Davis does have the size to contribute on special teams.
3) I like Hyde. Solid depth player and STer.
4) I am firmly on the Jackson bandwagon. However, I feel that I must continue to point out that Jackson is still just a Junior, and therefore is unlikely to declare for the draft if he is not considered a 2nd-3rd round pick. Its not impossible, just unlikely. Also, 2 ILBs in one draft? Plus a OLB? That seems a bit heavy.
5) Going RB is a good idea, especially if you are trading Tate (which I am 100% on board with).
If the draft broke down this way, I would be satisfied. I think the two ILBs is overkill though. I would probably switch out Jackson (who I think stays in school) for a blocking TE or SS. Maybe backup QB.