View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Texans Control Early: Aaron Rodgers Not a Good Come-from-Behind QB

I really don't even need to look at any stats on Rodgers. I've seen him make a few come from behind drives already and seen him do all types of amazing things on the field. To suggest that he isn't capable of being extremely dangerous at the end of games is downright crazy to me, but hey everyone is entitled to an opinion. Aaron Rodgers proved what a threat he was in any game in his 2nd season playing when he put up like almost 50 points in that playoff game against the Cardinals where he went nuts in the 4th quarter. One of the best QB performances I've ever witnessed honestly. It wasn't his fault his team's defense kept letting the other team score. Right now the Pack's offense just isn't clicking that well. Their running game isn't that great one again especially with Benson hurt now, and Jennings has been hurt who is his main target. The Packers could turn it on at any time though. Maybe they'll just have a down year possibly too. Who knows, but you'll never convince me that Rodgers isn't one of the most dangerous QB's in the league as far as being able to make a come back.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote