View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #92
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Longhorns Football - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Why would he be on the hot seat? He should have been fired after he was the biggest under achiever in the Applewhite/Simms days. I used to get so fired up over these types of losses, but I just expect them with Mack Brown.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, he is a great recruiter. We all know that, but as a game day coach, he has never scared anyone and Oklahoma fans have always wanted Mack and Greg Davis there for a reason. When your main rival doesn't want your coach to go anywhere, it's usually pretty obvious why.

Mack will coach Texas as long as he wants unfortunately. I was forced to accept that many years ago.
Mack will be forced to retire by the bigwigs. He's already used up the "changing coordinators" bit and now it's just on him.

They may yet lose to Baylor, Tech and/or TCU.
Stemp is online now   Reply With Quote