View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #91
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112269 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Longhorns Football - 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
He's definitely on the hot seat.
Why would he be on the hot seat? He should have been fired after he was the biggest under achiever in the Applewhite/Simms days. I used to get so fired up over these types of losses, but I just expect them with Mack Brown.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, he is a great recruiter. We all know that, but as a game day coach, he has never scared anyone and Oklahoma fans have always wanted Mack and Greg Davis there for a reason. When your main rival doesn't want your coach to go anywhere, it's usually pretty obvious why.

Mack will coach Texas as long as he wants unfortunately. I was forced to accept that many years ago.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote