Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #67
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'll have to go back and take a look at that. I thought he was running a 12 or a 6.

Other than that, I agree with your post. I think something's wrong with AJ and I'm not sure what. And it's eating away at his confidence.

I think Schaub forces the ball to Andre because he trusts Andre and wants to get him involved. And you never know when Andre's going to make an incredible play on a ball.

I think Gary's using him differently than in the past because of whatever issue he's dealing with.
It was a post route all the way.

I don't see anything wrong with AJ.

He has always been hard on himself.

If you catch an interview on HT.com, AJ talked about always wanting to go out there and be perfect. There was also an interview that I saw on the local news where he said the same thing.
But he has never been perfect. He dropped some balls every year.

He might be pressing a little bit and ended up dropping a few balls already this year. That's more than what normally happened with him (based on the number of balls thrown his way.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote