View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #3
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Road game 12/2

Tailgating options:

If you wish to hang with me, there will be two welcoming tailgates in lots A & C that I will be attending. You can bring your own booze if you wish or just bring a tip for the hosts. Both lots have great food.... One is a chef and the other works with Monell's in Nashville.

If you want to do your own thing, I suggest getting a parking pass in one of those same lots. Tailgating kicks off early. I plan to be there at 8am!

Game Day parking-
1. Buy a parking pass.
2. Park at some of the surrounding cash lots. I normally park at the Salvation Army parking lot on 1st Ave.
3. If you are staying at the Hilton or a downtown hotel, you can walk across the Shelby St. bridge.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote