Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #63
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1330 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default Re: Andre Johnson

This Packers game sets up perfectly for a litmus test of sorts. Andre was rather embarrassed by Cromartie, if not in performance (haven't seen the film) at least in production.
Combine that with a (potentially) high scoring team coming in against a D that just lost Cush. I've kept myself positive by saying AJ hasn't been getting the numbers because we haven't needed him to. Now I think we need him to. If the offense is struggling, the D is getting lit up and Andre doesn't come to the rescue, we can probably call it the end of an era (not a career, calm down).

But I really think he's showing up Sunday night.