View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #137
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I just really loathe the idea of possibly giving up a first in 2013 to move up for a guy. I mean Aaron Curry was supposed to be the safest draft pick like ever, and look what happened there.

Lately the Texans have been perfectly fine with staying pat or even moving backwards slightly in the first round to find the guy that they think will be the most useful. To move into the 10-12 range from the possible high twenties would take a kings ransom and I'm not completely comfortable with that idea.

Here's a great breakdown of James/Dobbins post Cushing in the Jets game. I feel that this matches what I saw on the field on Monday, and when we saw Dobbins in 2011.
Rep coming your way. A great breakdown of Wade's Cushingless adjustment schemes.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote