View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012   #108
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224716 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
ahh look its the pretentious multi quote key board warrior poster who thinks he's such a bad arse with his multi quotes as if he's "pwning" someone and the utterly lame sign off at the end of each post.

every message board has them. congrats. you're mother must be proud.

so you came into my thread to let me know you are putting me on ignore list (white flag/ i only like opinions that are the same as mine) and to tell me what i have to say isnt wort the time it takes to read(despite the fact that you did) and you took the time and effort to put me on ignore....

Try getting back to discussing your original topics and away from the personal commentary.

That applies to folks replying to him as well.